Make Your Drilling Job A Breeze & Work Effortlessly!
This Diamond Hole Saw Drill Guide is suitable for diameters up to 115mm, for use with Addax wet diamond drill bits. This suction cup is designed for glass and tiles even in small sizes and it is easy to attach to cooling systems.
- Durable Plastic Hole Saw Drill Guide Jig Fixture with Suction Base – Integrated Water Hole
- Adjustable Plate to Guide All Sizes of Hole Saws up to 3 1/4″ Drill Diameters – Flip the plate
- 1 Side of the Plate for Drills up to 3 inches, and Flip the Plate for Larger Sizes up to 3 1/4″
- Use the Guide to Start the Hole – Remove the Guide for the Remainder of the Hole
- Secure The Guide with Suction Base – Feed Water through the Integrated Hole
How to use the Guide:
1. Adjust the sliding plate for the size of the hole saw – drill bit you want to use. One side of the plate is for sizes up to 3 inches and flip the plate for larger sizes up to 3 1/4″
2. Fix the guide using the suction base exactly where you want to drill the hole. Check the drill guide location and slider position before you start drilling. Measure – check twice and drill once.
3. Using water as a coolant, start the hole. You can spray the water or use the integrated hole.
4. Use the guide until the drill bit – hole saw makes an initial mark deep enough to keep the bit in position. You can remove the guide and continue drilling in the same spot.
5. While drilling, keep using water to cool down the diamond drill bit – hole saw. Spray bottle, running water or a small water pool around the hole can be used to cool the tool.
Here's our 5-point promise
Complete tracking information provided updated at every stage of the process till the package reaches your doorstep
- Reliable insured worldwide shipping solution (7-16 working days on average) No more missing or damaged packages
5 day money back guarantee If you are not satisfied. we will make it right!
Real humans on customer support help desk Guaranteed satisfactory response every single time
Safe SSL encrypted payment via PayPal (with Paypal Buyer Protection) OR credit cards